RTI's capabilities include:
- Thin Film and Optical Coating Design
- Deposition of Complex Thin Films
- Front Surface Interference Filters for TPV Spectral Control
- Process Development for Unique Thin Film Applications
- Unique Materials Knowledge and Application
- Metrology and Thin Film Characterization
RTI Development and Modeling Software
Rugate Technologies, Inc. uses a full suite of software and many years of experience to support filter design development and modeling.
- OptiLayer - OptiLayer Ltd. Optical filter design and modeling.
- Opti-Char - OptiLayer Ltd. Used to calculate optical properties from single layers.
- Opti-Rel - OptiLayer Ltd. Used to calculate potential errors in a measured filter.
- Essential MacLeod - Thin Film Center, Inc. Optical filter design and modeling.
- TFCalc - Software Spectra, Inc. Optical filter design and modeling.
- Dispersion - Rugate Technologies, Inc. Optical filter design and modeling.
- Uniformity - Rugate Technologies, Inc. Uniformity modeling and mask generation program.
The following equipment is featured in our current work: